— What I want for Christmas 2010:
1. A promise from Gartner that they’ll never mention Cloud again. Please, go screw up other parts of the business, but leave Cloud alone.
2. An admission by Private Cloud vendors that if it’s onsite, unmeasured, and has no illusion of infinite elasticity, it’s not Cloud.
3. A campaign led by Google and Facebook called “Privacy: We’ve Been Wrong All Along.”
4. An unsolicited email from Steve Jobs. It’s OK if it’s mean.And it doesn’t have to be about Cloud.
5. A press release from IBM stating that Lotus Notes will not be marketed henceforth as part of a Cloud Computing solution.
6. No more Trilby hats.
7. For everyone to have a safe and happy holiday, then rededicate themselves in 2011 to bringing the benefits of Cloud Computing to all corners of the world.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Social Network Web Design
- Web Design
- SEO Optimization Services
- Lotus Notes & Domino
- IT Support
- IBM Lotus Foundations
- Corporate Resumes
- Publishing Materials
- Residential Computer Support
- Contact Us